With the theme: “Seek First His Kingdom” (Matt 6:33), this year will be the 10th Celebrate weekend in Bristol and the team are very much looking forward to meeting you all – whether you’re new, returning from last year or a seasoned veteran, we’re confident you’ll all find something to refresh you at this year’s Conference.
The conference is suitable for all ages and is open to individuals and families alike – a number of families regularly attend from St Patrick’s, St Anthony’s and St Mary’s, so why not join them.
For younger audiences, activities are split into age appropriate groups that we call streams. These are led by experienced leaders, who will help develop your children’s relationship with the Lord through fun faith based activities – including thought provoking mime from Steve Murray (he’s excellent if you’ve never seen him before!).
Don’t worry if you can’t join the younger members, throughout the weekend there are various speakers, workshops and activities that you can attend. We’re sure you will find these thought provoking and rewarding. Mass is offered twice over the weekend and there’s also adoration and reconciliation.
We hope that the weekend will help you find inspiration and renewal in your faith in a relaxed and friendly environment.
Sat 21st Oct 2017, 09.00 – 21.00
Sun 22nd Oct 2017, 09.00 17.00
St Bede’s Catholic College, Lawrence Weston, Bristol, BS11 0SU
View on Google Maps
- £40 – Adults
- £22 – Young adults – 18 to 21 yrs old
- £12 – Children – 3 to 17 yrs old
- Free – Crèche- Under 3*
*Under 3s must be accompanied at all times.
- All under 18s must have a designated adult present throughout the weekend.
- Your fee includes a hot evening meal on Saturday. Tea and coffee will be available at break and lunch times on Saturday and Sunday.
- Early booking is advised, especially if you have children—the streams fill up quickly. Child places will not be available after October 14th 2017.
Online booking is now live; click the button below to book your place and pay online!