It can accommodate up to 60 people and has a fully equipped kitchen, with crockery, cutlery, fridge, cooker, microwave, kettle, wall mounted water boiler, dishwasher and sink with drinking water.
Charges for Non-Parishioners and Commercial hirers are as follows:
- £15 per hour or part hour – Sunday-Friday and Saturday until 4pm
- £20 per hour or part hour – Saturday after 7pm
Charges for registered Parishioners (personal use only) and non-profit making groups are as follows:
- £12 per hour or part hour – Sunday-Friday and Saturday until 4pm
- £15 per hour or part hour – Saturday after 7pm
The kitchen can be hired at no additional cost.
Our hall is finished to a high standard with disabled access and facilities. It is ideal for children’s parties, meetings and small groups. Viewing is highly recommended.
Please note that there is limited parking onsite but plenty of roadside parking. The car park must be kept clear for emergency vehicle access.
HOW TO BOOK
- Go to the hall bookings calendar below to check availability.
- Read the two documents below: Conditions of Hire, Covid Special Conditions of Hire
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- date and time of hire – please ensure you book enough time to set up at the beginning and clear up/clean after your event
- purpose of hire – what you want to use the hall for
- whether it is for business use or personal use
- whether you are a registered member of our congregation or not
- Once your booking has been approved, you will receive an email confirmation and an invoice which is payable upon receipt.
- Upon receipt of email confirmation, please complete, sign and send a formal Application for Hire to us – you will receive a counter-signed copy for your records.
HALL BOOKINGS CALENDAR